CONSTRUCTION SHOWS WEEK in Almaty will present relevant solutions for “green” construction and engineering services systems
From September 5 to 8 in Almaty will be held the CONSTRUCTION SHOWS WEEK, which will unite two international exhibitions KazBuild 2016 – “23rd Kazakhstan International Building and Interiors Exhibition” and Aquatherm Almaty 2016 – “9th International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation, equipment for pools, saunas and SPA”.
Venue: “Atakent” IEC, Pavilions: 9, 9A, 9B, 9C, 10, 11.
Every year over 500 companies, among which there are domestic and international manufacturers, as well as key suppliers of the industry participate in the exhibition.
So far, the exhibition pavilions are occupied by regular participants, as well as by new players in the market. The manufacturers of equipment for heating, ventilation and air conditioning, as well as water supply and sewage from Romania showed particular interest to Kazakhstan’s market.
For the first time in the history of the project, the Romanian national team will be represented. An extensive exposition of Chinese companies in 2016 will be introduced in an additional separate pavilion, so all exhibition pavilions “Atakent” IEC will be open to visitors.
As of today, more than 50 new exhibitors: Ammann Kazakhstan, Assan Panel, Bauer Maschinen, Design Services by A-Z, Durasein, Keshun Waterproof Technology, Meibes System-Technik, Kleemann, Rtg Rammtechnik, Shandong Bepao Building Materials, Skshu Paint, Wuhan Kingbull Economic Development, Kip-Servis, Profholod, Changzhou Dongjia Decorative Materials, Coprabel, Alu-Temir, Heywood Vloeren, Hejiang Boqing Sanitaryware, Kuntsevo-Elektro, Luxcomfort, Guangdong Wintio Ceramics, Radyal Isitma Sistemleri, Unidom, Akvaelka, Buratino and K , Metak, Saerom Kz, Eikos and others have confirmed their participation.
The visitors of the Exhibition during 4 days will be provided an opportunity to negotiate, find new suppliers and partners, learn about the latest, advanced technology and equipment for construction, repair and finishing, as well as for utilities. Even now, visitors can plan their visit to the exhibition and go through online registration on the website.
In addition to the stands the specialists will be able to see outdoor exposition, and also attend special events and projects in the framework of the exhibitions business program.
- The Demonstration area of KazBuild Exhibition is an open space for master classes on the application and use of tools, construction and decoration materials.
- The Symposium on the development and application of energy efficient technologies and materials for engineering systems and thermal protection of buildings.
- The Practical area of Aquatherm Almaty Exhibition is a presentation of engineering equipment in action. Visitors will be able to test products in the specialized demo areas, as well as to assess their technical characteristics and efficient use of energy in heating, water supply, ventilation and plumbing.
- Consultations by designers and architects on creating new projects, renovation ideas, building decorations and interior design, for construction companies, as well as for private individuals and private entrepreneurs.
- Round tables and thematic seminars, where industry professionals will be able to raise topical issues and gain insight into the state of the industry at the moment.
Undoubtedly, the events will enable the representatives of construction companies, design companies, architecture firms, heating networks, public utilities, water utilities and others, who come to the exhibition, to assess innovative approaches and solutions to industrial and residential construction and related industries.
The Event Organizers are Kazakhstan Exhibition Company Iteca and its international partner ITE Group PLC (Great Britain). Every year the events are officially supported by the Ministry of Investments and Development of the RK, the Ministry of National Economy of the RK, the Committee for Construction, Housing and Land Management of the RK, the Local Administration of Almaty.
- Created on .