New curing oven by Gamma Meccanica S.p.A. at KazBuild 2016
Gamma Meccanica S.p.A. designs and manufactures lines for the production of insulating materials and for the regeneration of plastics. Established in 1977, it consists today of three divisions, each one focused on a specific sector:
● the insulation division designs and produces lines for the production of mineral wools;
● the extruded polystyrene division is dedicated to the creation of systems for the production of XPS boards;
● the plastic division specializes in lines for the recycling of plastic material.
The constant technological and applicative research by the highly qualified staff, make Gamma Meccanica SpA one of the main players on the international market in the above mentioned field.
Gamma Meccanica S.p.A. has developed a new curing oven to polymerize the felt on rock wool production lines, completely redesigned to improve the maintenance and increase the efficiency of the machine (reducing the consumption of energy).
Main characteristics of GM curing oven:
- the curing oven is suitable to work the final product with the width up to 2500 mm (net width after the trimming);
- the maximum opening space for maintenance between the conveyors is 500 mm;
- the maximum work thickness is 300 mm.
Thanks to the technical research and modeling/simulation FEM software, the deformation of the material during the curing action is reduced to a minimum, ensuring the requested tolerances of the finished product.
The detailed information about the New curing oven You can be received at the exhibition KazBuild 2016, 5 – 8 September at the Atakent exhibition centre, 10 pavilion, stand 10-175.
- Created on .